Veracode provides the world’s leading Application Risk Management Platform. Veracode SecurityReview‘s patented and proven cloud-based capabilities allow customers to govern and mitigate software security risk across a single application or an enterprise portfolio with unmatched simplicity. Veracode was founded with one simple mission in mind: to make it simple and cost-effective for organizations to accurately identify and manage application security risk.
Why has Veracode revolutionized the way in which software is being secured? Because our automated, SaaS service – SecurityReview – is a fundamentally better way to manage application security risk:
- Automated. SecurityReview is completely automated and delivers a more consistent and efficient deployment of secure coding best practices and offers the fastest path to compliance over any competing application security testing solution.
- Security-as-a-Service (SaaS). Our cloud-based model for application risk management scales globally across teams and geographies without need for any hardware or software leading to lower operational expenditures. Additionally, our service is more dynamic than any “on-premise” tool as it gets smarter the more code it processes, resulting in higher quality results, reduced risk and significantly improved developer productivity.
- Multiple Analysis Techniques. A single subscription provides access to static (white box) and dynamic (black box) security testing capabilities and the knowledge of our world-class security experts which negates the need to deal with multiple security vendors.
- Flexible. Our service can be used to assess both internally developed applications or assess software risk in externally sourced components or applications.
- Trusted and Independent. Veracode provides a standards-based “Verified by Veracode” rating that helps organizations achieve the fastest path to compliance and demonstrate “visible proof” of security best practices.
Veracode was founded in 2006 by a world-class team of application security experts from @stake, Guardent, Symantec, and VeriSign. The core technology of our on-demand service was developed in 2002 at the security consultancy @stake to automate application security assessments and now forms the backbone of application risk management from Fortune 500 organizations to mid-market enterprises worldwide.
Veracode has received considerable recognition and awards in the industry including being named a Gartner “Cool Vendor,” The Wall Street Journal’s “Technology Innovation Award,” The Banker’s “Information Security Project of the Year” with Barclays, SC Magazine’s “Best Vulnerability Assessment Solution,” Information Security “Readers’ Choice Award,” and AlwaysOn Northeast’s “Top 100 Private Company.”